This release is from the NJ Poison Control Center, the state’s only poison center. Our medical experts are warning residents of the increased risk of carbon monoxide (CO) exposure during cold weather months. This is a serious public health concern as carbon monoxide is a gas that gives no warning; it is odorless, colorless, and tasteless. The gas is undetectable without the aid of a CO detector. Make safety a priority. You’re welcome to republish our release.
This website and its contents are maintained by the Borough of North Plainfield. All possible efforts are employed to ensure the accuracy and currency of items that you find posted here; however, you are urged to reach out directly to individual offices, boards, committees and commissions before proceeding with any critical matter or issue you would wish to pursue in relation to information contained herein. Thank you.